Server Changes
(01-17-2016, 11:18 PM)da1geek Wrote: Hello all!

I wanted to take a moment and give a brief explanation of what has been happening between servers #1 and #2. On server #1 (where everyone has been playing on) the database is corrupt. We believe this was caused by the unexpected Arma update which happened a month and a half ago now. Since that update, we had to remove both zombies and TRYK because they were no longer supported (which he hope to update in the future). To alleviate any confusion the corruption has caused:
  • Vehicles Disappearing
  • Guns Disappearing
  • Vehicles Showing up in places other than you left them
Unfortunately, we would have continued to see these issues unless the database was started from scratch, AKA wiped.

Exile recommended a full wipe for all servers when they released their update following the Arma 3 Nexus update. Ever since that Arma and Exile update, Exile servers have been really messy everywhere. I play on a few, and not a single one has been stable. Even the CCG servers seem to be fairly unstable.

I guess this is to be expected with Exile still being developed. They should be fairly close to being finished with the mod though. I can't imagine it taking a whole lot longer to get to 1.0, hopefully. Not sure what the Exile devs goals are.

Quote:Traders are now "combined" meaning you can find every trader in one location - over a total of three spots on the map
Storms and other weather effects were added (with wind removed so that players have no issues parachuting in)
Tremendous optimization of AI (same configuration regarding difficulty/mission types)
Much higher FPS on a new machine

This is really excellent news. I definitely like hearing all of these things, especially the trader spots.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Server Changes - by da1geek - 01-17-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Server Changes - by Donnie - 01-18-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Server Changes - by da1geek - 01-18-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Server Changes - by Rogue-Threat - 01-20-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Server Changes - by da1geek - 10-26-2016, 12:41 AM